Wednesday, May 16, 2007

EmailCashPro - get paid to read emails

I first read about EmailCashPro in Singapore's Sunday Times . If I understand correctly, this is a homespun outfit that has been in operation since July 2006. Nothing awfully spectacular of course, just another of those paid to read emails programs. But I am paying particular note to this because of my obvious bias towards the island nation of Singapore that is somewhat known for credibility.

At time of writing,
EmailCashPro has 56,235 members. I wouldn't say that the size of the membership base is staggering - but it is not a one-man-two-members show either. Though it hails from Singapore, it is open to international members. Payment is by cheque and paypal only.

I joined the program some 3 weeks ago and have received 8 emails to read thus far. I didn't keep score, of course - just basing it on the 8 personal points I have in my account. This comes up to be about 1-3 emails a week - hardly enough to be irritating, barely enough to be lucrative.

Yet then again, you can ask for a payout of $10 via paypal as soon as you hit $11. So if you don't mind, just take it easy (and hope it doesn't fold up too soon :p). Remember those spam emails that waste your time and pay you nothing? Well, 2 more emails a week that pay you something surely won't hurt.

If what I have said interests you, you can check out
EmailCashPro at www.emailcashpro.com . Please do your own due diligence if you want to sign up - be it as a free member or as a paid Gold member. ;-)


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me another get paid to read email site that paid with e-gold

Lord War Wizard said...

Hi, am afraid I have no such sites to recommend. I don't have an egold account myself so I will skip those that must pay through egold anyway. But from what I recall, I seldom see egold being used. It is usually paypal. Get paypal?