Friday, July 27, 2007

Check out Bloggerwave

Who said two is company and three is a crowd? Utter crap! :P

I had signed up for Blogsvertise and
P-cannot-be-named earlier and I am still not contented. ;-)

Check out Bloggerwave that also pays bloggers to blog. Unless yours is the top ranking kind of blog, there are likely not too many opportunities available to you. Like my blog for instance, it is still relatively new and unestablished. I have been checking both
Blogsvertise and P-cannot-be-named regularly but sadly, there isn't really any real opportunity I can accept and get paid for.

Enters
Bloggerwave . And that's why I say it is a situation of "the more the merrier". With this third company, I hope to secure more opportunities to display my flair in writing (LOL). So don't say I am hoarding "my precious" to myself - go check out Bloggerwave and sign up for a free account today. :D


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: