Friday, August 17, 2007

Desktop Tower Defense

Allow me the introduce the most addictive game of the century - Desktop Tower Defense.

It is a fun flash based puzzle/strategy game where you have to protect
your desktop from invaders by spending money on attacking pieces and
building a maze for them to follow. A strangely addictive yet stress
relieving game... how many levels can you survive? I know I am
exaggerating a bit about the "century" part but I guarantee that it is
indeed very addictive.

Check it out at http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD . The current version is 1.5 and it might get even better in future. ^^

You can play the game using only the mouse, or complement the mouse with
the keyboard for the shortcut keys. I have been hooked onto this game.
For far, I am only able to hit 5000+ points on the hard mode (2 lines
of creeps +50% health). I am improving each time and thinking of better
strategies! Also, I am getting better at managing my "income".

To familiarize yourself with the game, I suggest you begin with the easy mode - I did, for my first game.

If you like the game and want to donate, go ahead too. Have fun. =)


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: