Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Is your phone number auspicious?

Most of us have access to a personal phone number. It could be your office phone, house phone or cellphone.

Ever wondered whether that number is auspicious according to Fengshui or not?

Check this out.

This is a free "game" provided by WayOnNet, a geomancy consultancy firm. Believe you not, though I am not an extremely superstitious person, I changed my mobile phone number after using this tool.

From one that is "very inauspicious", I changed it to one that is "very auspicious". A little more good luck come my way is never gonna hurt. Have fun. =)


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL baby, believe it or not, I am planning to blog about how our real names can greatly influence our life. =)

Lord War Wizard said...

Please do, I am very keen to read about it.