Saturday, November 24, 2007

If you like Lemonade Tycoon, you may like Kebab Van too

This is a Lemonade Tycoon clone for those Lemonade Tycoon lovers. For those unfamiliar with Lemonade Tycoon, check out this wiki article.

I was once talking to a friend and I was shocked when I learned from her that she spent good money to buy this game. Yes, this lemon game... I confess I played the lemon before too but I only played the trial version. I just didn't like the game enough to feed it any dime. In my opinion, there are other games far better and come with no price tag. :P

Whichever, if you like the lemon game, you may like this Kebab Van too. Most importantly, it's free and you can just play it using the browser.

The objectives of Kebab Van are straightforward and are much like Lemonade Tycoon's. Simply, order your stock, set your kebab mix and then adjust your kebab mixtures accordingly based on your customers' feedback. Meanwhile, remember to keep an eye on your stocks level and top it up when necessary. Since delivery is not instantaneous, you might want to allow a buffer amount so as to reorder in time.

Go ahead and relive the Lemonade Tycoon in Kebab Van. You can play the game at http://www.kongregate.com/games/robotJAM/kebab-van .


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: