Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Relive your arcade days with the Timewaster

Geez, I lost count how long I have not been to the arcade. Years? Decades? :P

I remember one game that is a machine with big solid-color buttons. The theme of that game is memory and the rule is to hit the buttons in the order given. Since I sometimes have the memory of a dodo, I found that game somewhat challenging near the end.

Check out "The Timewaster", a flash version of the game I just mentioned.

The developer is one artistic guy as he leaves me amazed by his brilliant choice of colors as well as his artistic flair. This game is not my cup of tea but I know there will be people who would be excited by it.

So if you are one of these people, you can catch the game at either http://www.ratherrandomreality.com/pages/games/the_timewaster.html or http://www.kongregate.com/games/RatherRandom/the-timewaster . Have fun! ^^


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: