Friday, November 30, 2007

Which is your favorite day of the week?

OMG I can't believe it's Friday again. Really, I thought yesterday was just Saturday. But can you believe this - tomorrow is gonna be Saturday AGAIN!


I was just wondering... what is your personal favorite for Day of the Week?

Monday - Some people claim to have the Monday Blues so they hate Monday. But for me, I did try to make Monday my favorite for a period of time. I love loving what others hate... you know, being different. =)
Tuesday - Some people love Tuesday because well, they had Monday to feel sad and that's enough. :P
Wednesday - It is mid-week already so many love this.
Thursday - The end of the week is approaching so it is a popular favorite.
Friday - For many, it is the end of the work week and that's why terms like TGIF are coined.
Saturday - No need to work tomorrow and it is a rest day in itself. Cool!
Sunday - It truly feels like holiday so many love Sunday. Yet some hate it because it means Monday, and with it the new week, is coming again.

How about you? What is your favorite day of the week? Any reason in particular? =)

To see what myLotters have to say, click here.


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: