Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wordlinx changes password style to AdBuddy's

What are they trying to do? Who are they trying to fool?

Wordlinx has just changed its password style to demand symbols and numbers. Rationally, I can understand that this makes the login more secure. But hey, how many millions of dollars is each account worth that people will try to hack into it?

But yes, I know Wordlinx can use this as a selling point to woo advertisers. Perhaps.

I remember AdBuddy making the same change some time back. Let me describe the situation though to put things into perspective. Before the password style change, there were quite a few ads to click each day. But after the change, you will be lucky to see one or two ads each day. Though there is no obvious link, everything went downhill for AdBuddy after it changed its password system.

Wordlinx has quite a few ads everyday generally. But now that it has changed its password system, I am going to get all superstitious and think that all the ads are going to disappear.

Will Wordlinx follow the demise of AdBuddy? I hope not, truly, but we can only wait and see. :P

PS.: I thought it was already bad enough when they deactivate my account every other day lol.


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: