Thursday, December 13, 2007

Conquer the world with your smile

It was a bright cherry afternoon and I strolled to the neighborhood store to buy something.

The cashier scanned the item and out popped the receipt. But alas, it got stuck. It was a machine crisis and another staff was called in to help. She looked me and I smiled at her. She smiled back at my tacit green light for her to take her time.

And when the whole episode was resolved (thankfully it did not take too long :P), she tied up the transaction and I smiled back at her. She returned the smile again. I was quite sure I made her day.

Just with a single smile, you can change your own mood. Just with a simple smile, you can help change someone else's mood. Isn't it a great thing to spread goodness around the world? And if you believe in the "What goes around comes around" saying, you want to spread even more goodness around so that you can bask in sublime ecstasy like a dolphin in love.

Have a great day. =)


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite quote: Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. "smile, smile, smile, smile, smile" =)