Saturday, May 24, 2008

Google, I am NOT a bot!

Google has been getting on my nerves quite a bit in recent times.

See the screen shot above? I get that today every time I search for something and that is right from my first search of the day. In case you are wondering, no, I am not running any script or whatever. Just plain googling as a google search user.

I get such interruption once in a while but I have got that "enough" times to feel irritated. Google, you really shouldn't slack. Don't think you are invincible just because you beat Microsoft. Before you know it, Google No. 2 will come along and replace you like how you replaced Microsoft. So wise up, yea? I still like you but my patience is running out.

For a start, please get your act together. I am obviously a human, not a clone, script or bot. So please, treat me as a human and stop throwing those captcha verifications at me.

And secondly, if you do insist on throwing those verifications at me, at least make sure that I can decipher the text. Many times, I simply cannot figure out what I am supposed to type - like the one above. Did you provide those captcha for bots who can break the code? Or for humans who have less than extraordinary eyesight? I already told you this and I am repeating myself here - I. AM. NOT. A. BOT. I can't read those text that only bots can.

Now, be a good boy for me again. Thanks.


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: