Monday, August 25, 2008

DealExtreme - Free shipping worldwide

Recently, I was recommended to DealExtreme by a friend. This place is truly a shopping paradise that has items from many categories such as Computers, Electronics, Car Accessories and Toys, to name but a few.

To make the deal sweeter, can you believe that it offers free shipping worldwide? And in case you are wondering, there is no minimum spending amount required. If this item you have your eye on costs 1 buck, DealExtreme will still ship it to you FREE. All you pay is that 1 buck.

Don't stare, I am serious! The first item I bought was this 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable that cost a mere $1.60. I got it neat and all it cost me was just that amount. With it, I can now easily switch between my PC speakers and earphones. If you are skeptical that there is probably only that cable that costs little, here's a link that will make you think again... check out these gift ideas that are all in the $2 range. Since you are at it, go browse the top sellers too. Yea, go gawk.

Another plus point about DealExtreme is that users get to post reviews about the products. You can read and evaluate if a particular product is worth buying. In case you think the reviews are cooked up, I really doubt it. I find the reviews too genuine and the pros AND cons of the items don't seem filtered. And so, it is up to you whether you want to buy e.g. something not totally perfect but relatively dirt cheap.

There are really many things available on the site and I literally spent hours browsing the variety. I would suggest you search using keywords or through their categories and sub-categories (hover your cursor over the categories). By now, I hope I have got you a little excited... if you are not, you probably don't like to shop anyway so scram. :P

Just one piece of advice, you may wish to start your first purchase with something cheap so that if you do not like the DealExtreme experience for whatever reason, at least you won't lose much. This was the approach I took... with that $1.60 cable before I went on to other things (shhh...). Enjoy your shopping! :D

PS.: There is an affiliate program for those who are interested. You may notice that I have included my referral code as part of the links above so if you really hate me to the core, then use the "clean" links instead. *pout*

PPS.: You can actually opt to buy something withOUT registering for an account (e.g. those who want to stay anonymous) so it is entirely up to you.


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Its just too bad most International parcels are detained by the Philippine's customs once it reached their territory. :(

Lord War Wizard said...

If you want to, you can try with something cheap first. The packages are marked as gifts and so far, I have not come across any complaint of people not receiving things.

Anonymous said...

Remember the free earrings I bought late last year? I waited 2 months for it. Then there was another one from UK that took a month. Wonder why it is only happening here. :(

Lord War Wizard said...

Nobody is forcing you to do anything.