Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AlertBux - one of the lamest scam PTC sites

I don't know why I was hesitating. Probably I wanted to give this site a chance since there have been too many revealed scams recently.

Well, I guess my patience has finally run out.

I can't remember if AlertBux was supposed to go on vacation for a while but placing a blog post discussing whether Bux.to is a scam is already real lame * 10. Here, we can aptly use the idiom, "Pot calling the kettle black".

But they did not just stop there. They scammed and continue to laugh at us like how a hyena would cackle as it sinks its teeth into your flesh and gobble you up while you are still alive. (Yes, hyenas are perfectly capable of that. They have a very powerful digestive system with highly acidic fluids, making them capable of eating and digesting their entire prey, including skin, teeth, horns and bones. Source: Wikipedia)

They must be enjoying the confusion among their members and relishing every moment of their anticipation. Today, they placed another overriding ad on their site, beyond the usual Google Adsense ones. Perhaps that was the last straw and final trigger I need to declare AlertBux a scam.

PTC clickers, be warned!


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, another PTC scam. Will they never end? Why don't we put up our own PTC site. You know...like the one in Isabel Marco. We will named ours Tavalin Charms. Then paste our maple pictures there. Then we can start earning money. Swell!

Geez...you will never know which one is authentic and which one is fake. So many bux sites out there ready to pounce a hole on our wallet.

Lord War Wizard said...

I was contemplating to start up a PTC site too. But really, I can't think of a sure way I will succeed. It is not that easy to get advertising dollars. I wouldn't want it to fold up and be labeled as a scam.