Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Does NeoBux think it is the mafia?

I logged in to NeoBux today and guess what? It cleared my account of all my money and suspended it.

And look at the word "permanently". I would have expected that the suspension is of a temporary nature. After all, I did not do anything such as cheating or running an auto click program. All I did was to not worship it every moment of my life.

To suspend a member due to inactivity is bad enough already. To make the suspension permanent (and wipe out the earnings in the account), this is really unacceptable. And so, I have to tag this as a SCAM no less.

I urge all NeoBux members to start making payout, collecting it then quit. If payout is too far away, then just forget about the site altogether. It is so easy to slip into inactivity for any number of reasons and there is no reason why we should let a mere PTC site lay claim to our liberty.


For freedom! $#@!


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: