Friday, May 15, 2009

Optical illusions, anyone?

Anyone needing a dose of optical illusions?

Well, I just thought one would give me a kick before I shut my machine. I fired up Google search and www.123opticalillusions.com is top of the pack.


I love this Albert Einstein Marilyn Monroe Illusion. When you look at the picture at close range, you are supposed to see Albert Einstein. And when you stand up and move away a supposed 15 feet, you will see Marilyn Monroe.

Well I managed to see both but geez, I am not dumb enough to literally move back 15 feet! *roll eyes* For smarty brain's sake, just shrink the picture and you will have the lady. For most browsers, using Ctrl-Minus (the "-" sign) will work easily. Enjoy!


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: