Saturday, July 4, 2009

Awesome packaging from Pringles

I think Pringles did it alright this time. The last time I went to the supermarket, I bought 2 bottles of Pringles when I spotted them along snacks aisle.

And why is that?

I was attracted to their packaging. The bottles now are tall and slim. Yes, read that again - tall and slim. When you see a tall and slim bottle, you cannot properly associate it with its supposedly unhealthiness. :P

So I bought them. And when you eat them, you just keep on eating them till you have to stop yourself so that you won't guiltily finish the entire bottle in one sitting. And because the chips are not oily, you still won't remember you are eating unhealthy junk stuff lolz.

So packaging is important (yea, don't we all know that?) and Pringles' new product designer needs a raise. :D


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: