Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I got ripped again!













I am so sick of being ripped. I spent good time and effort in my writing, and that is certainly not to give others opportunities to plagiarize my work. Please see the image above. That is the *original* I posted at the myLot forum.

Now see this on the right. This is a direct copy.










I have sent an email to the forum admin of bollyent and it is as below. I will post again if I receive word from them.


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

5 comments:

gRamiraf said...

Plagiarism is a crime. It is theft and those who do this should be forever banned from participating in any online activity. If you can't write, then find other work. Stop stealing other people's ideas! This is for all the plagiarists.

itsreallymefifty said...

Hello my Lord - this is your mylot serf earning her ducets. I want to tell you how sorry I am that you were ripped again. As a writer myself I totally sympathize. I would also like to applaud you for doing something about it. I sincerely hope that the other forum takes your suggestions and cancels the account of that member. May I also suggest that you do a web search on her and see what else she has been up to - you never know where else your work is being posted as someone else's.
Good luck on your quest.

Unknown said...

I am sorry that once again your magnificent thoughts and words have been "ripped off"....for you there seems no end to this...I do not blame you for feeling violated.

I am glad to see that you stand up for yourself, my friend. As always, you have my greatest respect.

Lord War Wizard said...

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. ;-)

net_chick said...

He just added smileys to make it look like an original( very creative heheheh). Dude, what he did is a crime. I hope you'll get justice man