Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Want to send faxes for free?

Wow, this is way too cool. Please check out http://www.tpc.int and suppress your gasp of pleasant surprise. I have my own fax machine and fax line but I am excited nevertheless.

This site allows you to send free faxes from either your browser or email. Absolutely free... try beating that. I took a look at the coverage list at http://www.tpc.int/fax_cover_auto.html and I must say I am so surprised that Singapore is included. Despite our many achievements, we are just a mere dot on the map so we are often brushed aside.

So check it out if you are interested... but do watch out for the catch. If you value your privacy, this is not for you. You have no choice but to still rely on your own fax machine. And please note that this is still an experiment in progress. :P

Update (18 Jul 07): I was informed by a friend that the coverage no longer includes Singapore. :(


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: