Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Free SMS notification for Google Calendar for Singapore now!

Geez, I am so excited!

SMS notification for Google Calendar is not all that new, but it has finally come to Singapore! This means that even if I do not have access to Internet, I can pre-arrange for my notifications to reach me on my mobile phone.

Even if you are not in Singapore, fret not. This FREE service is being extended to most other countries too. To see which carriers are supported, click here . To learn how to register and verify your mobile phone with Google Calendar, click here .

Have fun! ;-)

PS.: Right now, it seems that this service is only available for SingTel and M1 subscribers. Those on Starhub have to suck thumb and whine.:P


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the info :)
Can I put a link to this post in my blog?

Lord War Wizard said...

Of course! :D