Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FREE reviews for your products, services, websites, blogs, etc

The world is in luck. I am now offering FREE reviews for your products, services, websites, blogs, etc.

There are 2 main reasons why you want to request for a free review.

1. I help you spread the word and I am doing it for free. At time of writing, the readership of this blog may not be high yet. But, every bit adds up.

2. I offer you an objective analysis. If you are lucky, I may praise you. If not, I try to offer constructive criticism. Please note that if you only want to hear good things, this offer is not for you. It is okay though to specify which areas you would like me to emphasize.

There are some reviews I will not undertake no matter what. Just contact me using this contactify form at http://www.contactify.com/10324 and we can discuss further. My free review offer is valid till otherwise cancelled on this post. =)


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: