Friday, December 7, 2007

Learn how to fold an origami shuriken


Ever since I played that game, Feudalism, I have been fascinated by shurikens . For those not familiar with this term, perhaps "ninja stars" would ring a bell.

Check out this wikiHow article on How to Fold an Origami Star (Shuriken) . The guide is presented in a step by step manner and it is complete with pictures. The steps are not hard to follow. I took a piece of A4 paper and experimented with it myself.

I am proud to say that I managed to make my own shuriken. Woe to he who dares to attack me... for he would have to face my shuriken (paper shuriken lol)! :P

For those who need or prefer a video guide, check out the youtube video above. Have fun throwing shurikens with your kids! =)


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: