Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another scam - ClickBux

This is getting lame... yet another scam - ClickBux.

This PTC site has very few ads when you log in but it has quite a few rather regularly via email. I have clicked faithfully and accumulated enough for a payout which I requested donkey ages ago.

I didn't get paid.
I wrote in to inquire about it. No reply.

Finally today, when I went to the ClickBux site, I was directed to a "Suspended" page by Get Paid Solutions (http://saturn.getpaidsolutions.com/suspended.page/). These scammers probably ran away or did something wrong. The page was subsequently redirected to some lame advertising.

In a way, I feel cheated of my time. In another way, I feel good. Though I did not get paid, ads for ClickBux were still coming in and I was in a quandary whether to write off this site altogether.

So finally, there is a closure and for that, I am glad.


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: