Saturday, August 9, 2008

BlogChex is a scam

Geez, here's another scam - BlogChex.

I was first introduced to this blogging style platform via one of the forums I was on. I was then encouraged to move my blog (this one on Blogger) to BlogChex because the place has integrated advertisements that bring me earnings without me needing to do more - the shoutwords then were SEAMLESS and FUSS-FREE.

The site failed to attract many advertisements and I only got cents every now and then. Still, I check it from time to time to monitor the progress. Well, it is a good thing I didn't jump ship.

For whatever reason, BlogChex has now wiped my record. When I tried to log in just now, it simply declared my username invalid. Wow, the power of words (lol). I didn't lose much so I am not feeling sore. What bothers me is how companies (like Advercash that I previously wrote about) can just zap you out of their databases in such a high-handed manner. A simple thing they could have done was to politely email me to ask if I might like to delete my own account. But of course, it is just my own wishful thinking and I can't expect swindlers to do such a thing.

So just watch out, my friends... if you are already on BlogChex and relying on it primarily, I urge you to switch platform or at least backup your blog postings. If you are thinking of getting on the boat, beware!


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

2 comments:

xitigirl said...

I just tried logging in too, and it says "username invalid". I had quite a number of posts there, and now they're all gone. Screw them, with a sharp thorny stick, in the rectal area.

Lord War Wizard said...

A LOL for the expletives and a :( for that you lost your posts too. I hope you had them backed up somewhere...