Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do you like asking why?

When I was little, I used to often ask why. Adults liked to pat my head and praise me for my inquisitiveness. But really, I just thought "why" was a simple, 3-letter word.

Anyway as I grew up, those why-questions slowed to a trickle then drought times often prevailed. Why? Don't ask me. My peers told me that was called "jaded". Deep down inside, I was happy to hear that. It meant I had upgraded myself successfully from 3 to 5 letters.

As I grow even older, I am sure my juniors will be able to find a 7-letter word for me. I hope they will because that will mean I have successfully upgraded again.

What about you. Do you like asking why? Have you stopped asking why? Why is that?

Related myLot discussion: Do you like asking why?


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: