Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why does Gmail's attachment bug persist?

It has been so many days and I don't get it. Why does Gmail's attachment bug persist? Isn't Google supposed to be efficient?

I know it is not "my" problem, that I might have screwed up my own computer. I have had similar feedback from friends during this period too. It is not some browser thingy instead. :P

I checked up Gmail's known issues page and I don't see this issue reflected there. But it can't be that I am the only one who noticed this bug?

As it is, every time I send an email with attachment, a mirror copy will appear in the trash. It doesn't actually affect anything except that the perfectionist me will have to manually delete this phantom email with attachment that is from an unknown sender.
.

.
.
Okay, so I just filed a bug report myself to see if Google has anything to say (if they are not too busy to reply :P).


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: