Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Will you talk before brushing in the morning?

Most people sleep at least once in a 24-h cycle. When they wake up, they either feel refreshed or as bad as before. But the point here is that they all wake up with bad breath (lol).

I am not talking about those cases of persistent bad breath due to genes, dental problems or poor cleaning habits. Even if you are a goddess trapped in a mortal body, bacteria will probably congregate on your tongue anyway to lay out mats and have picnics. And after finishing all the coke and chips, all the litter will likely be left where it was. After all, bacteria are not known to be too responsible an entity.

The first thing I need to do when I wake up is to rinse my mouth. I refuse to talk until I have done so. If you want to ask me questions, wait until after. It is not that I am scared of repulsing you 10 yards with my breath alone but I don't want to deal with the taste of rusty cans and soiled plastic wrappers left overnight by the bacteria.

I do know people who never brush their teeth. Well they do brush but they tend to be on the thrifty side. So assuming you do brush your teeth at least once daily, will you talk before brushing in the morning? Yes? No? Who cares?

Related myLot discussion: Will you talk before brushing in the morning?


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: