Monday, August 11, 2008

I got paid by NeoBux!

I have been made so paranoid by scams recently that when I requested payout from NeoBux just now, I took 2 screen shots as evidence (for whatever worth they may be).

But geez, what a pleasant surprise that NeoBux turned out legitimate (as least for now) and that it paid me via PayPal (another alternative is AlertPay) instantly.

Granted that this is only $2 but it is actually a plus point of this PTC site. The minimum payout for NeoBux relies on a graduated scale. For the first payout, the minimum you need is 2 bucks. Then it is $3, then $4... all the way till it hits $10 and stays there. You may note that this contrasts with other typical PTC sites that set their minimum at $10 or even $50 (the latter reads ridiculous).

So, have you joined NeoBux? You might like to consider it if you are already clicking at PTC sites. Cheers. :D

NOTE: This site has been tagged as a scam. Please refer to my post at http://lordwarwizard.blogspot.com/2009/03/does-neobux-think-it-is-mafia.html .


The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Animal Rescue Site

0 comments: